Old July 26th 05, 03:00 AM
Yodar

mike0219116 wrote:
I think it has a chance to be a good radio, especially with Drake's
engineering behind it. However, it's ultimate success will depend on
whether Tecsun can maintain some semblance of QC. The endless delays
probably have more to do with this variable than anything else.

Brian Hill wrote:

"mike0219116" wrote in message
roups.com...

Now it's August 5, 2005.

http://universal-radio.com/catalog/portable/0101.html

That radio I predict will be mediocre at best.

--
73 and good DX. B.H.
Brian's Radio Universe

One of the things that appeals to me about a radio design is it user
friendliness...The older SAT 800 appeared at least ready to run without
the "destructions"

THIS one looks very unfiendly. I agree it will suffer poor buyer
response from the O.F.'s....

The techie kids might eat it up but they aren't trending towards SW
interest anyway, and it doesnt have a CD burner so it's DOA

Yodar