Old March 9th 04, 08:30 PM
JJ

David Stinson wrote:

William Warren wrote:
( a bunch of Kerry-loving crap)

All your blather and blah in support of Kerry
goes right out the window in this one passage, quote:

...Sure, there were a couple
bad-apples, but I saw none, and I saw it all, and if I did,
as an army officer, it was my obligation to stop it,
or at the very least report it. Why is there not a
single record anywhere of you (Kerry) ever reporting
any incidents like this or having the perpetrators arrested?
The answer is simple. You are a liar...

Democrats have shown who they really are by their
choice of this despicable man; a fine decendent of
the Clinton tradition. You are a sick, twisted
and evil party and the sooner you are stamped out,
the better for our poor nation.
D.S.

If Kerry should be elected president (God forbid!!!), and we have
another 9/11 type attack, Kerry will be leading the anti-war protest.