Old July 27th 05, 02:54 AM
Jim Hampton

"Unclaimed Mysteries"
theletter_k_andthenumeral_4_doh@unclaimedmysterie s.net wrote in message
k.net...
an_old_friend wrote in part:

you should not be feeding the trolls

Troll? He is not a troll. He is righteously identifying Democrats as
enemies of America. Everyone knows that, or should. As the Party
consolidates its divinely-derived power, you and other traitorous
Constitution-huggers will be called to answer for your seditious actions
including so-called "free speech" that serve only to EMBOLDEN our
enemies, which are growing in number daily. I charge you with treason
and call for you to be GITMOIZED without trial, as befits the ENEMY
COMBATANT. Huzzah!

The terrorists hate us for our freedom you know.

HTH 73 Corry K4DOH

http://www.unclaimedmysteries.net

Perhaps just like Hitler identified the enemies of Germany? Ummmmm ....
never stop thinking. Do not allow someone else to do you thinking for you.

Perhaps you think Rush Limbaugh is the proper source for news? Pravda was
the source of all news in the U.S.S.R.

Be very careful what you wish for; you might get it.

This is not to aid our enemies; it is only to warn you that some folks twist
facts to get you to go along with their agenda.

Best regards from Rochester, NY
Jim AA2QA