Old July 27th 05, 04:09 AM
David G. Nagel

John;

Just what in the hell does your asinine comment on the President of the
United States have to do with questions on an Amateur Radio Test?

For what it's worth I would make the above statement if you were to
reference Bill Clinton or Jimmy Carter.

Dave Nagel WD9BD

John Smith wrote:
David:

Even now, I would have to look at a diagram... however, once reviewed I could draw you one for a month or so, before again I would have to look...

That is difficult? Your question is as easy as any on that test!

Now if you asked me to draw you a picture of George Bush and make it realistic--I would fail forever--gawd, get a clue man if all you want to do is make the test difficult and allow artists licenses!

John

"David G. Nagel" wrote in message ...

Draw a Colpitts Oscillator

Dave WD9BDZ

John Smith wrote:

Ben:

Give us a couple of examples of what you think are difficult, relevant and appropriate questions, let us see how difficult you think this "rocket science" is, exactly?

Indeed, if there is something you are having a problem with, there are those here which can help you...

John

On 2005-07-25, wrote:

John, Why did you go to all that trouble? The test is so easy now a
"Cave Man" could pass them.

Actually I think they were dumbed down so a cave man could GRADE them.
That dictated multiple choice, and it's hard to make a tough multiple
choice test.

Of course what do I know? I'm just a cave man who passed the tests!

--
Ben Jackson

http://www.ben.com/