Old July 27th 05, 09:53 PM
Dave Heil

an_old_friend wrote:

Dave Heil wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:

I live in the US was born Prague which was few conutieis ago over there

Few what?

few countiries ago as I said

That's incorrect. What you said was "conutieis". Now, you've written
"countiries". Want to go for "countries"?

I could have reasonably deduced "countries" from your "countiries", but
I would never have gotten it from "conutieis".

If the word "countries" is correct, then we still have some problems
with the meaning:

"I live in the US was born Prague which was few [countries?] ago over
there."

Were you born *in* Prague? Did you really mean that Prague was a few
countries ago? Prague still exists. Did you mean that Prague is in a
different country than it used to be in? That would be correct, but it
was only one country ago. It was in Czechoslovakia; now it is in the
Czech Republic. How much chaff are we to go through to arrive at what
you meant to convey?

Dave K8MN