Old July 27th 05, 10:02 PM
an_old_friend

Dave Heil wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:

Dave Heil wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:

I live in the US was born Prague which was few conutieis ago over there

Few what?

few countiries ago as I said

ranting delected
Were you born *in* Prague? Did you really mean that Prague was a few
countries ago? Prague still exists. Did you mean that Prague is in a
different country than it used to be in? That would be correct, but it
was only one country ago. It was in Czechoslovakia; now it is in the
Czech Republic. How much chaff are we to go through to arrive at what
you meant to convey?

none if you like none was making you read anything

as to that being one country ago I disagree but I can always count on
you to beat dead horses

Dave K8MN