Old July 28th 05, 05:48 AM
John Smith

K4YZ:

The original greek meaning of "idiot" was a person not interested in
politics... that is my intent when I use that word--hate those damn
"non-political freaks!" grin

John

"K4YZ" wrote in message
ups.com...

KØHB wrote:
"Dave Heil" wrote

Who wants to read the ramblings of an illiterate?

The ILA ("Illiterate Legion of America") is insulted that you'd call Mark an
illiterate.

Must be in the water...

I just got a phone call from the "Idiot's Defense League" and they
say they'll sue if I keep associating Markie with idiots...I asked them
what they suggested, and they said that whatever adjective I would
choose to use, "idiot" was just too good for him.

Just goes to show ya...

73

Steve, K4YZ