Old July 28th 05, 02:27 PM
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:

So Much for stevie staying near the topic
K4YZ wrote:

QUOTE FROM YAHOO! NEWS

The topic, blockhead, is what the SUBJECT line was.

the topic here is

rec.radio.amateur.policy

No, that's the title of the newsgroup...Not the "topic".

However the implementation of digital technology IS a policy issue
in ALL radio services with there being some reasonable doubt as to the
efficacy of digital.

As for what it is or is not, well, that was dues to YOU changing
it.

nope I ever changed the title of the newsgroup

You changed the title of the thread.

The thread is about digital technology.

YOU changed it to "more stevie wandering" which has absolutely NO
radio-related reference at all.

So who's instigating the "personal attack" now, Markie?

cutting all non ham content

The implementation of digital over analog IS a policy debate,
pumpkinhead. (The Idiot's Defense League won't let me call you an idiot
anymore, so I'll expand the list of options.)

but one having nothing to do with ham radio

Sure it is.

There's debate about the efficacy of digital over analog.

Here's a perfect example of analog being superior to digital.

Dafur is policy debate too as is Iraq but they have no place here
either

However digital communications techniques are.

Please provide the newsgroup your Letter of Appointment that
assigns you as "Apppointer Of Appropriatness for NG Discussions"

Steve, K4YZ