Old July 28th 05, 04:22 AM
AB5SY

I guess he would also say, Christian barbarians are waging a holy war
against none combatants in Iraq and Afganistan, yeah..I know they are
collateral damage, just happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong
time. Muslim like Christian is a descriptive word used to describe a
paticular religious believer and unless you are willing to stupidly
claim the United States is conducting a religious war pitting
Christians againist muslims in Iraq, muslim should not be used to
describe a terrorist. I know it would pizz me if it was said that
Christian Soldiers were killing Iraqi's...but then crap'ola happens in
the fog of greedy mens minds...............peaceV