Old July 28th 05, 05:19 PM
John Smith

we have a "gentleman's agreement" here to use capitals and proper punctuation

i think it is so those who cannot extrapolate off their grade school english
educations can participate

john

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:

Cmdr Buzz Corey wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:

cut
You miss the point, Mark. Nobody can read some of the stuff
you post.

Any literate person can read it. Making sense out of it is
another matter.

Jim I have been coutesous to on this but you are straining my ability
to do so

How can you use CW a medium completely without error correction and be
unable to work the meaning of simple text with the leasure of time and
the abilty to look at the context

People can follow my typing the first draft with no polishing turned
into CW on air and yet you claim you can't follow it in text

How is that possible?

Do you have an exaplintion why The level of difficulties for people in
reading my stuff here in this newsgroup declines as support for code
testing increases, indeedanywhere I post it seem that the abilty to
read and understands declines with the degree of their agreement

I frankly suspect that what the problem is, is simply that people like
Dave and it seems you don't want to understand and therefore seize on
any excuse not to do so

If you dispense with spelling, capitalization and punctuation, why post
at all?

Here's a theory, Dave: It's done to antagonize the reader. As a
way for the writer to insult the reader, by saying the reader
is unworthy of the effort required to write understandably.

close Jim it is a reflection of the author opinion of the value of the
medium, usenet is unworthy of the effort, but I have said that before

Who wants to read the ramblings of an illiterate?

The point is that you and others bother to read the gibberish
and comment on it at length.

and that is an intersting point

73 de Jim, N2EY