Old July 28th 05, 11:39 PM
an old friend

Michael Coslo wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:

John Smith wrote:

One reason, the newer digital phone probably puts out 1/10 of the power of the
analog. Increase the power of the digital and the problem will most likely
disappear...

indeed comapring apples to apples was on the biggest flaws in the piece

Power level are different, and the simple factdigital cell phones are
newer therefore the infrasturcture is less developed

Of course, we probably don't want the new digital phones to be running
at the power levels the old bag phones run. Especially for the lenght of
time that people hold the things to their head nowadays.

why not sounds like it be would evoltuion in action, but I would like
havinga digtial bag phone or a cordless remote to car mounted phone of
the higher powere we had with the bag phones

- Mike KB3EIA -