Old July 28th 05, 10:57 PM
Merlin

Does your lease have a cassette player? The cassette to Mp3 gadgets
are actually not bad.

http://www.ccrane.com/radios/fm-tran...ansmitter.aspx

Has what you are looking for.

"jrjacob" wrote:

I just moved to Chicago and have found that there are no longer any
decent frequencies for my wireless FM modulator (sold through XM radio)
as the modulator only allows me to use one of 8 frequencies (88 or 107
.1, .3, .5, or .7). I have since come across other FM modulators
designed for MP3 players such as the iRiver AFT 100 Mobile FM
Transmitter. Does anybody know if this or other FM modulators can be
used with XM radio? For the record, my XM radio has not been
professionally installed as my car is being leased and this is not
allowed by the terms of my lease. Also, amazingly, XM radio was
completely unable to help me with this question. Very disappointing
technical support. I'd hate to have to give up my XM radio...

Thanks!