Old July 29th 05, 10:02 AM
Pascal Montaigne

Thanks for your help Bob, a CR2016 should be visible on the back of the
control unit. But it is just not there. I guess the previous owner took
it away. And now I am not sure where and how (there is no battery
holder) to put it back.
I will have to use another TX for my echolink station as I don't want it
to restart on a wrong frequency in case of power failure.

Thanks again,
73, Pascal f5poe.

Robert Kubichek wrote:
That transceiver has a CR2016 3V lithium cell on the main board, it
needs to be replaced.
Go to: "http://www.rigpix.com/yaesu/ft2400.htm" , and download the
schematic, it's right below the reset jumper.

Bob N9LVU

Pascal Montaigne wrote:

My ft2400 loose it's config during power failure. I am planning to
replace it's battery but I can't find it.

Can someone help me?

73, Pascal, f5poe