Old July 29th 05, 01:49 PM
K4YZ

Allow me to try an translate this into English.

wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
The rules to Newsgroups vary from newsgroup to newsgroup...(SNIP)

The rules and protocols for posting vary from newsgroup to
newsgroup.

(UNSNIP)...the problem
with this group (rec.radio.amateur.policy) is that it'snot monerated,
or it is and the monerator isn't doing there job.

Rec.radio.amateur.policy is not a moderated newsgroup. There is
no moderator to ensure compliance with discussion group parameters or
maintain civility amongst participants.

unless it is a discussion group rule, again the rules vary from
discussion group to discussion group then it alright.

He's got me there. I am sure there was a "point" there, but most
likely just the top of his head.

Todd N9OGL

Toad, what's a "Monerator", STUPID!?!

We need to get him and Markie to start submitting their made-up
words to Webster's for deciphering.

I still think Toiddie has a good case against the Taylorville
Public Schools for letting him graduate High School with those horrific
English skills. And Markie's always looking to sue SOMEone...He ought
to go after the school district that let HIM loose.

73

Steve, K4YZ