Old July 29th 05, 05:20 PM
John Smith

Cecil:

I'd just about bet, your first job/corp/supervisor felt just about the same
about you (me too for that matter), some of those old guys were great
though--they even managed to hide their disgust of our ignorance from us--but
they had better training back then!!!
innocent-look

John

"Cecil Moore" wrote in message
Fred W4JLE wrote:
The mantra today is "I want it so give it to me!"

My dog is like that but I love her anyway. And it's typical
of most animal species. So shouldn't the blame lie instead
with the governmental bureaucrats who freely dole out the
welfare packages?
--
73, Cecil, http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp

Newsgroups