Old July 29th 05, 08:09 PM
Ham op

I'm closer to 68 than 67.

John Smith wrote:

Ham op:

I am in my 50's, age is becoming a bit of a problem here, I can extrapolate and
get some kind of a picture of it being a bit more of a problem for you then--if
you are older.

Your posts certainly don't reflect such limitations, although we may be "out of
sync" on some points, you pose good conversation.

Remember, when all is said and done, we must shake hands and have a drink
together...

John

"Ham op" wrote in message

John Smith wrote:

Ham op:
SNIPPED

I only work on the mikes, low pass/high pass/bandpass filters, linears and
feedlines, antennas, parts which are still big enough to handle...

SNIPPED

Well at my age, I only work on stuff I can see. That is limited by aging
shakes in my hands. But I can still find a screw driver somewhere, if I can
find my glasses.

This morning I couldn't get out of bed when I woke up. I couldn't find the
floor without my glasses. :-)

It's a shame yo get old!