Old July 29th 05, 08:20 PM
Dave Heil

an_old_friend wrote:

wrote:

Dave Heil wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:

Dave Heil wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:

I live in the US was born Prague which was few conutieis ago over there

Few what?

few countiries ago as I said

That's incorrect. What you said was "conutieis". Now, you've written
"countiries". Want to go for "countries"?

I could have reasonably deduced "countries" from your "countiries", but
I would never have gotten it from "conutieis".

It's still not clear that the word is "countries".

not my problem

Yes, Mark, it *is* your problem. You are unable to communicate your
thoughts to others.

If the word "countries" is correct, then we still have some problems
with the meaning:

"I live in the US was born Prague which was few [countries?] ago over
there."

Were you born *in* Prague? Did you really mean that Prague was a few
countries ago? Prague still exists. Did you mean that Prague is in a
different country than it used to be in? That would be correct, but it
was only one country ago. It was in Czechoslovakia; now it is in the
Czech Republic. How much chaff are we to go through to arrive at what
you meant to convey?

Mark's philosophy is that if you can't understand what he wrote,
no matter how bolluxed up, it's *your* fault and *your* problem,
not his. That's obviously illogical.

not at all. you use exactly the same line of reasoning yourself

I think I see one of your difficulties, Mark. You post gibberish which
others cannot understand and others post in properly (for the most part)
English which you are not able to understand.

doesn't matter to you if I don't see your logic you just drive on

and you have made a logical post in year on the subject code testing
for example you don't care just drive on

Your semi-sentence is incomprehensible.

Dave K8MN