Old July 29th 05, 11:56 PM
Dr.Ace - WH2T

"John Smith" wrote in message

snipped

... that is what ham radio has become, it has no place here on the
internet...

John

John,
Since you don't use a callsign, I believe you are not a licensed amateur
radio operator.
I wonder why so many unlicensed people (mostly CB'ers) post their opinions
in Amateur Radio groups?

I believe that most licensed amateur radio operators, don't care what the
opinions of unlicensed people are about amateur radio. I know I don't care.

And as for the trolls who say "I don't use my callsign on the internet
because of privacy concerns", that's just another way of saying that they
are unlicensed CB'ers without a callsign.

The internet is big enough for all people to post their opinions. I am sure
there are many news groups dedicated to CB'ers. They should use them instead
of Amateur Radio groups.
Ace - WH2T