Old July 29th 05, 10:22 PM
an old friend

K=D8HB wrote:
"an old friend" wrote

Logicaly therefore I would expect in time This to evolve into 80 for
access now or pass the test and wait 2 years for access by experence,

Nope, if you pass the Basic written (but don't make an 80% score) you mus=

t then
take the Morse exam to get on HF.

wrong you did not read the whole thing
quoting you other message

maing that if Ilived a bit futher north than I do and held a canadian

call I would have hf access now (or tomarrow rather) without having had
to make any higher score

They'd probably make an exception in your case.

unquote

lets see one minute you agree with my read then the next you don't but
you still don't bother to adress the the content of the RAC rule

=20
73

73, de Hans, K0HB