Old July 30th 05, 04:43 AM
John Smith

commander:

Don't do that, just when I think I can hate (well, moderate dislike possibly)
you, you go and pull a fast one like that and show a good side to your
character?

My gawd, can't find enough decent enemies these days, good enemies are turning
out to be rarer than hams!

John

"Cmdr Buzz Corey" wrote in message
an old friend wrote:

I suffer from Both Dyslexia and Dyslexiod Aphasia, the degree to which
eithe ror both bother me and affect my writing avries over time, Indeed
it is strongly affected by How much I need to take any med Esp My
alegeies meds (which can cause drouseyness, and how recently I have
taken thoose meds. so literly My abilty does vary from one minte to the
next

I have noticed that one post may be very readable and the next very difficult
to decipher. I looked up Aphasia, and you are laboring under a very difficult
disability. Thus please accept my apology for the comments I have made and it
shant happen again. I applaud you for hanging in there, this can be a tough
bunch.