Old July 30th 05, 06:56 AM
John Smith

Dave:

Thank you for your insight, it is well taken.

However, I don't read tea leaves well and I don't have a psychic brain cell to
my name--therefore, I error upon the side of caution.

I have been taken advantage of before. Being "made a fool of" will not be a
new experience to me, it has happened before.

Still, just in case, I give the benefit of the doubt...

John

"Dave Heil" wrote in message
nk.net...
Cmdr Buzz Corey wrote:
an old friend wrote:

I suffer from Both Dyslexia and Dyslexiod Aphasia, the degree to which
eithe ror both bother me and affect my writing avries over time, Indeed
it is strongly affected by How much I need to take any med Esp My
alegeies meds (which can cause drouseyness, and how recently I have
taken thoose meds. so literly My abilty does vary from one minte to the
next

I have noticed that one post may be very readable and the next very
difficult to decipher. I looked up Aphasia, and you are laboring under a
very difficult disability. Thus please accept my apology for the comments I
have made and it shant happen again. I applaud you for hanging in there,
this can be a tough bunch.

It'd be easier to deal with Mark if he didn't claim that 1) his earlier
newsreader didn't have a spell checker 2) he can't be bothered to use the
spellchecker in his current newsreader, 3) proofreading his material is just
too much bother for the likes of us and 4) his mistakes are *our* problem,
not his.

There is special equipment available to those with his handicap:
electronic spellers and dictionaries
word processors
talking calculators

It is evident that he does not choose to use them.

Finally, we have his past fabrications on his military service and why he
needs to keep a low profile. Mark has sought victim status here on numerous
occasions.

Dave K8MN