Old July 30th 05, 05:59 AM
Doug Reese

dxAce wrote:
Doug Reese wrote:

dxAce wrote:
Doug Reese wrote:

dxAce wrote:
David wrote:

On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 18:40:39 -0500, "Brian Hill"
wrote:

Democrats are pussies! They don't know how fight.

B.H.

Senator John Kerry, Lt., U.S. Navy 1966-70; Silver Star, Bronze Star
with Combat V, and three awards of the Purple Heart for his service in
combat (1)

Faked! And he still owes us not only service time but also jail time!

Faked?

Yes.

Which ones?

Apparently several of them!!

And you would know that . . how?

By paying attention to detail.

Good, then if you've paid attention, please do better than "several of
them". Which ones? And while you're at it, what about them was "faked"?

I look forward to your reply.

Something you yourself have apparently failed to do.

Boy, you got me there. I guess I'll have to wait for your detailed
reply, with which you will really put me in my place.

Doug

Still waiting for that detailed reply . . . . .

I generally don't give detailed replies to 'tards, so I guess you'll continue to
wait.

That's a new one on me.

Most people, when they don't have a reply, or can't give a reply, tend
to just keep quiet. But not you. This "I generally don't give detailed
replies to 'tards" response is a first for me.

But that's OK, as I doubt you have anything new, or "detiled" to tell
me. In fact, I KNOW you don't.

Not a VN vet, are you? (Can you handle a reply to that one?)

Doug

dxAce
Michigan
USA