Old July 30th 05, 01:03 PM
b.b.

From: "b.b." on Fri 29 Jul 2005 03:06

K4YZ wrote:
b.b. wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
b.b. wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Steve, if you treated folks with a smidgen of dignity, you might find a
kind comment every once in a while as well. But you don't, so you
won't.

Brain, I treated you with PLENTY of "dignity", only to watch you
continue to lie and deceive others about your "achievements" in general
and certain Amateur Radio issues in particular. You violated the
dignity of all here with lies and tales that were laid bare, only to
have you insult us by trying to perpetuate them.

No lies concerning my acheivements...(SNIP)

Obviously not enough truth for you to substantiate any of it...

Not nearly enough concern to substantiate it for you.

Brian, it doesn't matter WHAT Stebie is shown, presented,
given links to, or gift wrapped as a birthday present. He
will STILL call it a "lie" and continue on the personal-
insult vendetta of his own.

I think he's nuts.

His newsgroup skin is microns thick and emotional pain
threshold is so low it may be off medical charts. ANYTHING
in disagreement with his statements and he is immediately
in a FIGHT mood, insulting and demeaning those who disagree
with him. Rather remarkable in his volatility.

Then there's his fixation with male genitalia. It's just not right.

(UNSNIP)...and I do have opinions about amateur radio issues.

None of those substantiated by reality either.

Not the "reality" that you dwell in.

He still hasn't understood that. He's either nuts or getting
there faster than he realizes...

Perhaps he just feigns all that "outrage" in order to call
attention to himself? That's a possibility but unfortunately
just as sick.

Nurse, heal thyself.

You like none of it and so launch your personal attacks.

I consider YOUR "attacks" (mistruths, deceit, etc) about Amateur
Radio to be an "attack" on me. You make disparaging, untrue statements
about Amateur Radio and expect it to be blown off.

You are easily offended. I think that you wish to be offended.

There IS some psychological syndrome like that, but dwelling
on his psychosis only results in more and more ANGER of his.

He is always angry. Many times he uses fighting words in what could
have been a normal conversation.

And this posting I make will just inflame him more...tsk, tsk.

Well, that's how it goes...

bit bit

Maybe he needs to just go and check in.