Old July 30th 05, 02:37 PM
K4YZ

b.b. wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
b.b. wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Brain, I treated you with PLENTY of "dignity", only to watch you
continue to lie and deceive others about your "achievements" in general
and certain Amateur Radio issues in particular. You violated the
dignity of all here with lies and tales that were laid bare, only to
have you insult us by trying to perpetuate them.

No lies concerning my acheivements...(SNIP)

Obviously not enough truth for you to substantiate any of it...

Not nearly enough concern to substantiate it for you.

Not nearly enough FACTS for you to substantiate it, Brain.

Merely a lack of concern for your demands.

More like a lack of interest in your own flailing character,
Brain.

(UNSNIP)...and I do have opinions about amateur radio issues.

None of those substantiated by reality either.

Not the "reality" that you dwell in.

My reality is truth.

Yes, yes, yes. You are the way the truth and the light...

Nope.

Not "my" truth...Just THE truth.

You like none of it and so launch your personal attacks.

I consider YOUR "attacks" (mistruths, deceit, etc) about Amateur
Radio to be an "attack" on me. You make disparaging, untrue statements
about Amateur Radio and expect it to be blown off.

You are easily offended. I think that you wish to be offended.

Nope. I'd like to carry one meaningful discussions (and
frequently do) about Amateur Radio issues.

One meaningful discussions? You're way too pluralistic.

Let's call it multi-tasking. I am sure it awes you that some
people can actually chew gum and walk, but it happens.

The problem is you, Lennie, and just a few other ner-do-wells who
seem to think that what you do is "constructive".

Hi! I suppose that you think what you do is constructive? Hi, hi!

It keeps you occupied.

We don't continually embarass amateur radio and bring discredit upon
the Extra Class licensees the way you do. You should be proud of
yourselves.

I don't bring "discredit upon the Extra Class licensees", Brain.
If I bring any discredit, and I serious doubt it, it's just on me.

Just like YOUR lying and deceit does not bring "discredit" on Air
Force veterans or Amateur Radio General class licensee...

Just Brian P Burke, who happens to have been those things at one
time or another.

So what are you going to do to fix it?

Steve, K4YZ