Old March 18th 04, 09:09 PM
Doug

On 18 Mar 2004 14:36:40 GMT, (Moody1951) wrote:

I need to search down a sig meter problem but need a schematic for a Mackay
3031a receiver. Can anyone help with a copy?

Thanks,

Reggie

That's a tall order.
The technical manual for these receivers is over a hundred pages with
many schematics for each circuit module plus a large interconnect
schematic.

You'd be best to try to get the full manual.
Ther are several suppliers of manuals that probably have it.

I have a MacKay 3030A.
I believe the differences are mainly in the tuning/readout circuitry.
Mine uses lever switches, yours uses an optical chopper/coder with LED
readouts. I do have the original factory tech manual for my receiver.
Perhaps I can help but I don't have a scanner and the schematics are
large fold-out pages.

You would probably need the schematic for the I.F,. module plus the
entire interconnection schematic in order to trace the signal meter
out.

Doug/WA1TUT