Old July 30th 05, 05:22 PM
David

On Sat, 30 Jul 2005 10:31:04 -0500, wrote:

We send North Korea millions of tons of Rice and other (did I say Rice?
bush and Condileeza Rice,naughty,naughty!) (barbara bush is doing the
nasty with another guy too,naughty,naughty,barbara bush) (but,I defer)
kinds of aid and they are still starving to death.We sent Vietnam tons
and tons of Rice too,white bleached all of the nutrients out of the
Rice,white Rice.It was one of our sekert weapons.
cuhulin

And they returned the favor by sending thousands of Fentanyl (aka
China White) addicts back.