Old July 30th 05, 05:35 PM

I am not knocking Taiwan,but Sangean radios are made in Taiwan (do y'all
hear me? Art Bell and George Noory and Bob Crane,y'all bunch of chicken
feathers!,Idiots!,Morons!,Freaks,Queers!,Suckers!) and Sangean radios
are wayyyy over priced cheap a.. crap! I know,I once bought two of them
and I sent that wayyyyy over priced cheap a.. plastic crap! radios back
to Bob Doofus Crane in Fortuna,California.Bob Crane and Art Bell and
George Noory,Shove them Sangean's UP y'alls a...s Sideways,y'all pedlars
of wayyyyyy over priced cheap JUNK! Hey Art Bell,where are you,old boy
girl Minnie Pearl.(do tune in) NOT!
cuhulin