Old July 30th 05, 08:33 PM
David

On Sat, 30 Jul 2005 12:23:31 -0700, "John Smith"
wrote:

David:

Mostly true. However, there are no "hydrogen wells" or "hydrogen mines", most
all supplies of hydrogen come from oil (hydrocarbon-petroleum.) It is possible
to separate hydrogen from sea water with electricity or supertemperatures,
however, this requires an energy source to do so.

Hydrogen fuels, at least at this point, are a fairy tale to appease the
masses...

Cold fusion is still a possible resource, however, if it is developed to its
full extent, any one with a glass of water can probably develop a "super
weapon", I think they will drag their feet for a long time because of that...

John

There are some interesting chemistries coming on line that may
actually be able to produce hydrogen from biomass that have a
favorable input/output result.

http://www.nature.com/nature/links/020829/020829-4.html

Hydrogen is attractive because it could allow us Americans to keep
driving ourselves around in our little cars.