Old July 30th 05, 10:29 PM
John Smith

Len:

I am afraid we cannot grant you the benefit of the doubt, and the possibility
you are only frugal with your money.

Since you now have refused all unreasonable requests for a sizeable loan, we
must dismiss you as a "Tight A$$ED Dude", you will not be asked again! grin

John

ups.com...
From: "Jim Hampton" on Sat 30 Jul 2005 03:18

roups.com...
From: John Smith on Jul 29, 1:12 pm

an_old_friend:

Hello, Len

Oh, come on! There are some folks you can trust. You can trust me!

Of course. I trust you to write stuff in here about beer...

Would you have a spare 10 or 20 grand you can loan me until payday?

No. There's "trust" and there's "dumb****behavior."

Tsk. Your sales technique needs a LOT of work...!

When's payday? I dunno, you're the one that's working.

Some of the time. I don't HAVE to, but it's fun to keep one's
hand in some of the time.

So long as the key is changed *before* any repeat of the pattern, no harm is
done - at least I would suspect.

Depends on the length of the sequence and your analysis tools.

If only 9 stock chips can make a sequence that is 2.8 x 10^17
bits long (periodicity), DOES IT MATTER?

Just remember, one dot if by land and two dots if by sea .... or is that one
dash?

Hey, care to loan me 50K?

Paul Revere, did you go and sell all your silverware stock and
get drunk again?!? Geez...

Remember: "One dot if by land, two dots if by sea, hear three
dots you better get your S out of there cuz' they commin in
fast by air!"

dit bit