Old July 30th 05, 11:42 PM
John Smith

Len:

My gawd man, my eyes just watered up on me...

Your words reminded me of country western song I enjoy:
"Oak Ridge Boys -- All the Gold in California"

.... the lyrics go, "try'in to be a hero, windin' up a zero..."

Story of my life there! You know that tune?

If not, grab a copy of "Winmx" (free download, they guarantee NO spyware -
http://www.winmx.com/ ) and use it, you can get any song you can imagine in
..mp3 format (windows media player can play 'em for ya) and listen to it...
everything you need to know about calif, like when the lyrics go:
"... all the gold in California is in the middle of a bank in Beverly Hills in
somebody else's name..."

Warmest regards,
John

wrote in message