Old July 30th 05, 10:01 PM

All I got in boot camp was a Marksman medal hanging on a couple of
little bitty chain thingys.(I once asked a DI at boot camp,Fort
Gordon,Georgia,is that good.He said it's an AC medal,Ass Chewing) That
morning at Fall Out! at Tan Son Nhut,I got a Ribbon medal,Vietnam
Conflict thingy to wear on my lean mean fighting machine chest.I think I
wore it once or twice.It looks like a Turkey Buzzard took a crap on
it,come to think of it,it looked like that when that Officer was handing
them out to us that morning just before we headed on over to wait on
that U.S.Air Force Airplane to bring us to the land of the big PX.Oh
well,it was a page in my past.I would do it all over again too.
cuhulin