Old July 30th 05, 10:36 PM
an old friend

AussieSeek.com Political Messageboards wrote:
Our Culture IS Multicultural.

Our Australian soldiers in Iraq, have a military role to play, and that

is to protect other Coalition Forces, Iraqi Public Assets, and the
lives of Iraqi civilians.

The Muslim Community in Australia has been very well treated, and
strongly supported by the Australian people.eg. 500,000 people turned
out to protest against a War in Iraq, before that war broke out. The
activism of individual Australians at their own expense to get a better

deal for asylum seekers has been an awesome expression of our aussie
ideal of 'a fair go for all'. This last can't have gone unnoticed by
our nearest Muslim country, Indonesia.

Sir you underestimate the abilty of various people in the world to
remain willfuly Blind

We have many faults in our national character, however, being perpetual

*******s to the powerless isn't one of them.

Tall Poppies could do with a steel vase though..