Old July 31st 05, 03:27 AM

I use a Rainbow vacuum cleaner to vacuum my house.I own two Rainbow
vacuum cleaners.I bought them at the Goodwill thrift store.One of them
doesn't have the hose and other accessories,I paid $5.00 for that vacuum
cleaner.The other one I bought a few years later at another Goodwill
store has all of the parts and accessories,I paid $12.00 for that
one.They have a water tank in the bottom of them for collecting
dust,dirt,ect.Those Rainbow vacuum cleaners cost a heck of a lot of
money if you buy them brand new.Nothing wrong with saving some money
once in a while.I like to shop at the Goodwill store.
cuhulin