Old July 31st 05, 06:20 AM

I thought you would look, the "egg project" is a series of pseudo-random number
generators, deployed worldwide... they can be used to predict major
catastrophes, and such, they work... no scientist in his right mind would deny
it... some psychic-ether bond exists to the human mind which is yet
undiscovered, yet its existence can be demonstrated--undoubtedly, the future
has much in store for "new technology" centered around this "law", I suspect
the CIA is already investigating its uses in espionage, maybe even some of the
"amateur spies here!"

Hoo boy...sure got some goooood shroms in da San-Walk-In Valley!

You smoke it or mainline?

Shroom salesman: "Would you like a paranormal, sir?"
Me: "No thanks, one will do..."

You may even be forced to stop laughing at Sylvia Browne in the future!

John-iee, if I knew who she was I might...but I'm laffing so hard
at yer opening paragraph I may be doing it all night...

cod god