Old July 31st 05, 01:45 PM
MW0GUV

"Reg Edwards" wrote in message
What's all this childish, long running fuss about?

There's nothing whatever to prevent radio hams from carrying on in
their traditional, relatively well-ordered, self-disciplined ways.

There's plenty of room on the bands to share with a little more QRM.

And CB-ers cannot possibly interfere with use of soldering irons on
the kitchen table. There always has been obstruction by the XYL.

Just give it time and the more unruly band users will either fall into
line or change hobby to tropical fish.
----
Reg, G4FGQ

Can anyone tell me what the length my Koi Carp has to be to be resonant
across 40 metres?

Andy MW0GUV