Old July 31st 05, 03:32 PM
b.b.

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
b.b. wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Brain, I treated you with PLENTY of "dignity", only to watch you
continue to lie and deceive others about your "achievements" in general
and certain Amateur Radio issues in particular. You violated the
dignity of all here with lies and tales that were laid bare, only to
have you insult us by trying to perpetuate them.

No lies concerning my acheivements...(SNIP)

Obviously not enough truth for you to substantiate any of it...

Not nearly enough concern to substantiate it for you.

Not nearly enough FACTS for you to substantiate it, Brain.

right you did not provide enough facts to substnaiate it Steve you are
agreeing with him and with me

No, I am not...

I am saying BRAIN did not care enough to substantiate HIS claims,
several of which were made in your absence.

indeed you even refuse to stat what you claim those acheveiments are

Untrue.

It's been hashed, re-hashed, and hashed over repeatedly. That YOU
won't take time to dig back through the archives to see what I am
talking about is not justification for me to re-do the whole thing
again.

Mark, in your absence Steve has claimed to have been appointed to a
leadership role in Navy MARS on Okinawa. Yet Steve has displayed a
remarkable ignorance of MARS, all the while making outrageous claims
that, "Sorry Hans, MARS IS Amateur Radio!"

In the end, no one beleived him.

(Steve's accusations of having sex with dogs snipped)