Old July 31st 05, 03:52 PM
b.b.

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
b.b. wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
b.b. wrote:

You like none of it and so launch your personal attacks.

I consider YOUR "attacks" (mistruths, deceit, etc) about Amateur
Radio to be an "attack" on me. You make disparaging, untrue statements
about Amateur Radio and expect it to be blown off.

You are easily offended. I think that you wish to be offended.

Nope. I'd like to carry one meaningful discussions (and
frequently do) about Amateur Radio issues.

a real whopper there Stevie

Nope.

yes you rarely discuss anything to do radio amateur or otherwise.

such post comprise less than 5% of your posting of the last few days,
and those post are small in size compared your volume of personal
attacks

And so it goes. Steve has the deserved reputation of the playground
bully on RRAP. But Steve is an adult and should put away childish
behavio[u]r. He won't because he is defective.