Old July 31st 05, 09:59 PM
John Smith

Johntyers:

Hey...
Look at the audience, old, deaf, blind, living in an echo chamber, eating lotus
flowers, reading tea leaves which bear a strange resemblance to marijuana
leaves and having visions with rf damaged minds... and still trying to keep the
kids from getting their hands in the cookie jar (cb'ers attempting to gain
licenses.)

I tell ya, ain't bad for a bunch so challenged...

(I only got a couple of mild rf burns on my brain, don't think it damaged any
critical areas, but, ya never know.

John

wrote in message
ups.com...
"Ham Radio has a well-regarded position in society ..." you've got to
be joking - my wife couldn't believe it when I decided to join the
ranks of such a "sad bunch of anoraks" when I took the RAE a few years
ago!

John