Old August 1st 05, 12:07 AM
Dan/W4NTI

"Bert Craig" wrote in message
"KØHB" wrote in message
nk.net...

The 25WPM plateau seems related to sublimating copying to a "middle
conscious" level, where the characters flow at an almost sub-conscious
level from the ear to the fingertip without active thought about the
actual characters heard.

73, de Hans, K0HB

Sigh, I hope to get to this level eventually. I'm at the point where I'm
just starting to "hear" words like tnx, abt, the, fer, qsl, qsb, name, op,
rst, etc. rather than spelling them in my head.

--
Vy 73 de Bert
WA2SI

Excellent Bert....CW is like music when sent well. It ebbs and flows like a
river. A thing of beauty.

Think of it this way....no many folks can talk with their fingers.

Dan/W4NTI