Old July 31st 05, 11:03 PM
garigue

And, guys. When someone asks you how you are doing, don't go into an hour
long history of your medical trials and health tribulations. Spare us the
details and the resultant depression. Please?

Agreed ...... I was tuning across 75 the other night just too see if my old
receiver worked ....heard some health stuff and a discussion on using a
baseball bat for sexual satisfaction ..... oh well I guess this is the bum
society ...ya know I never really heard or had a QSO on CW that I
remember that dealt with health problems ..... although a fellow on the Isle
of Mann would tell me about his hangovers on Saturday morning ......

73 all ....... KI3R Tom Popovic Belle Vernon Pa.