Old July 31st 05, 10:27 PM
Frank Gilliland

On Sun, 31 Jul 2005 14:11:23 -0700, "John Smith"
wrote in
:

Frank:

If you were EVER a poor tech, you were a bad one, I know you are a damn liar!

Oh gee, another sooth-sayer. What else does your crystal ball tell
you?

When he asked a real tech they are going to tell him he would be an idiot to
key down on mere 5:1 and hope to not damage his radio in relative short order.

I didn't see any part of his posts where he said his SWR was 5:1. Is
that something you divined from your crystal ball?

When he asks a tech, he will also know for certain NEVER to bother with your
advice again...

How many other peoples radios have you burnt up with your poor advice, I just
wonder...

I have absolutely no doubt that you wonder about a lot of things.