Old August 1st 05, 12:54 AM
driver42

Geez fellas... I didnt mean to start a war here. I'm just a truck driver
that wants to do things as right as I can given my situation with pretty
much having a different truck everyday. After reading through this entire
thread I think I'm even more confused :-) so here's what I'm gonna do. I
will call a few of these cb shops that I've seen on the web and ask them
for their advise and explain to them my circumstances of wanting a good
high quality radio "no amp or stupid toys that make noise" and telling them
that I'll be in a different truck and wont be able to set the SWR and ask
them what would be a good setup for me. One last question for you all that
have been helpful. Can you give me a few sites to good internet dealers
since there arent any physical shops left in my area anymore?
Thanks again for your help guys.