Old August 1st 05, 02:31 AM
Brenda Ann

"John Smith" wrote in message
yacht:

Naa, actually, I have them get a glucose test kit (or whatever they use),

taper
meds and try the natural way, if it worked it would show, if not, they

would
need the meds, no rocket science there...

I have tried some of the natural methods since I dated a girl into it,

some of
it works and works well... some may be phony, you have to be careful and

know
what you are doing...

Personally, I like taking part in maintaining my health, as opposed to

tossing
money at a doctor who speaks to me like a "GOD."

Whatever floats your boat...

John

"yachtboy!" wrote in message
On Sun, 31 Jul 2005 16:49:51 -0700, "John Smith"
wrote:

PJ:

Probably works

Willing to bet the life of someone you love?

Just saw something on the news about how they've been able to CURE diabetes
in mice. Not only did they obliterate the disease, but once the disease was
gone, the mice actually grew new cells to replace the damaged ones.

Let's hope they can apply this to humans in the not-too-distant future.