Old August 1st 05, 02:53 AM
John Smith

cuhulin:

When things don't make sense, there is usually a VERY GOOD REASON.

If they leave the borders wide open to terrorists, such as they have, doesn't
it suggest this is just a cooked up "scare the people" scheme? If it looks
like a duck, quacks like a duck, smells like a duck, walks like a duck--it is
probably a underhanded scheme into scaring us into giving up rights, throwing
money at the rich, letting they rape the natural resources of other countries,
etc, etc...

Get real, you ain't dreaming, this is real weird stuff going on here!

It is scary times we live in when our public servants start calling themselves
"leaders", ignore the majority of people and vote in laws, rules and
regulations against our will and look at us as if we are complete morons which
don't even know it is going on!

John

wrote in message
New Venezuelan TV Network for Latin America Outrages Wahington.
www.pravda.ru Now,that is very odd.Washington (and bush) is very happy
that America's Borders are open to illegal aliens and open to terrorist
coming across our Borders.Humph! What are they squawking about?
cuhulin