Old August 1st 05, 08:39 AM
Frank Gilliland

On Sun, 31 Jul 2005 15:48:55 -0700, "John Smith"
wrote in
:

Frank:

My words are simply direct and offend you...

Gee, more crystal ball gazing. Like -that- wasn't expected.

However, they are absolute truth...

Truth is relative; facts are absolute. You have ignored the fact that
most CBers -don't- use a matchbox and their radios don't blow up.
Address the facts, not opinions that you claim to be the "truth".

too bad you can't understand without
someone having to strike you across the top of the head with a 2X4!

Finally, an ad baculum. Trolls like you usually threaten me after the
first two or three replies. So what took you so long?