Old August 1st 05, 04:43 AM

y'all read news articles about the Mexican drug cartel along our
Southern U.S.Border same as I read the articles.We have War right along
our Southern Border and what is fed govt (HUMPH!,fed govt!,What A
JOKE!,Biggest Ponzie scheme on Earth!) doing about it and the illegal
aliens and terrorist,Little or NOTHING,in my opinion.We have American
Troops baby sitting in the former Yugoslavia.I say bring them home and
protect our U.S.Borders.By the way,fed govt doesn't like the
Minutemen,whom are doing a Great Job,the Minutemen are.
www.mexidata.info
cuhulin