Old August 1st 05, 07:39 PM

From: "an old friend" on Mon 1 Aug 2005 09:23

Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
From: an old friend on Jul 29, 10:07 am
K4YZ wrote:
b.b. wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Snarly Stebie doesn't do much else in this newsgroup but
boast generalities of a non-specific nature while generally
insulting everyone who doesn't agree with him.

Snarly Stebie's version of "truth" is whatever he wants to
claim on any particular day. He has NO references on any of
it. Some examples:

[Judge Heil does a nice bit of SELECTIVE EDITING there in order
to attempt more on-line perfidy...]

Do you mean something like your own claims that you've had a several
decades interest in amateur radio and the one about getting the "Extra
right out of the box" and your subsequent statements about having no
interest in obtaining an amateur radio license?

Mark, the above is consistent with "Heah com' de Judge" Heil
to attempt discrediting anyone disagreeing with his god-like
opinions.

The word "interest" is unquantified and subjective, the subjective
being both emotional and intellectual. But, Heil attempts to
concentrate ALL RADIO into the realm of amateur radio in his
statements that I was (implied) "interested in amateur radio."
He failed to understand that MY INTEREST was in ELECTRONICS
(radio is a subset within that generic grouping) since 1947 but
that was NOT some kind of deep, soul-grabbing, lifetime career
goal to achieve ONLY in licensed amateur radio.

My original "lifetime career goal" was to be an illustrator
(that's an artist who draws/paints things as they are), using
a born aptitude for art/illustration. I began work (for money)
at that prior to military service. However, my military
assignment put me into the 3rd largest U.S. Army HF
Communications Network transmitter station of the 1950s, a 24/7
operation relaying about a quarter million messages a month
over three dozen and more high-power HF transmitters. That plus
a delayed (installation priority of equipment) exposure to
multi-channel microwave radio relay equipment as well as all the
facets of Big Time communications of that era changed my career
goals so that, by 1958, I had changed my major study (and campus)
from Art to electronics engineering...while being employed full
time in southern California aerospace industry. I've retired
from regular hours in that, but still work from time to time
at electronics design engineering. [yes, I've done some
illustration from time to time (for money, of course) just to
keep my hand in that, plus (unpaid) practice, but that is due
to an aptitude and skill in that field]

Now David Heil, Judge of the Lowest Court of Arrogance, wishes
to "sentence" me on some artificial charges of moral perfidy
because I DID NOT BECOME AN AMATEUR *FIRST*! :-) Tsk, his
personal vilification insults (from being disagreed with early
on in here) ORDER me to DO AS HE SAYS I MUST! :-) Tsk, tsk,
I do not have the glorious Time Machine apparently possessed
by James Miccolis to travel back in time to alter my Life
Goals. Further, I have NO WISH to subjugate myself to Heil's
COMMANDS nor his moral edicts on WHAT IS GOOD and WHAT IS NOT
GOOD in anything.

My original goal in THIS NEWSGROUP about seven years ago was
to attempt some influence on ELIMINATING THE MORSE CODE TEST
REQUIREMENT for U.S. amateur radio licenses. What I've
encounterd is an almost KKK-like good-old-boys-club of Mighty
Macho Morsemen who all seem to be control freaks of major
status, ultra-conservative RADIO BIGOTS who stop at nothing to
preserve THEIR PERSONAL DESIRES in federal regulations of a
virtual HOBBY radio activity. These Mighty Macho Morsemen
are guilty of moral perfidy and unbending status-quo-ism in
absolute vilification of ANYONE who does not agree with them.
The MMM denizens of this din of inequity are hypocrites as
well as radio bigots...they are "free" to personally insult
anyone they so choose, yet NONE are free to do the same to
them.

Instead of discussion and debate on regulation ISSUES and
SUBJECTS, we are "treated" to an outpouring of personal
insults, out-of-context quotes, and, in a few cases, outright
falsehood statements by these self-enobled "keepers of (some)
faith" all in the interest of maintaining THEIR elite status
of rank and privilege and long tenure in U.S. amateur radio.

But, these elitist morsemen have ultra-thin computer-modem
"skin" and their "sensitive" emotional states forbid ANY
criticsm of THEM. THEY are sacrosanct, not to be touched
while they freely roam and throw insults at their disagreers
as early barbarians did in subjugating other people in other
lands. ALL MUST SUBJUGATE themselves to THEIR points of view
and MUST NEVER act as they do back at them!

Tsk, tsk. These morsemen do not understand that they are NOT
universally "loved" nor are their opinions "truth" always!
They are delusional in thinking that all those who disagree
with them are "wrong." They are in denial and are frozen
in the antiquity of hobby radio standards and practices.
There is no point in trying to argue the SUBJECT with THEM,
just to bear up under the onslaught of personal denigrations
they hurl at disagreers. The "radio sport" in HERE thus
becomes the usual mud-slinging Flame War unfortunately
common to all of USENET and any Internet message forum.

So, Judge Heil "conveniently forgets" certain past statements,
pulls out others OUT of context, and thus manufactures
some Moral Perfidy commited by a disagreing individual. He
cannot argue the SUBJECT...all he can do is attempt insult
on individuals to win "message points." He wins NOTHING.

Stebie Robeson is another, though he appears so far gone in
his visible-syndrome psychosis and reality-fantasy
confusion that he be beyond redemption, certainly beyond
discussion or debate.

Fortunately there is WT Docket 05-235 before the Commission
and the Comments so far (184 as of mid-Sunday) are running
about 3:1 in favor of dropping the morse code test for an
amateur radio license. This will be the "equalizer" to put
the amateur radio "servicemen" almost on the same playing
field (or battleground as many seem to think) and there may
be some break in the rancor and bile from the elitist
ultra-conservative status-quo-ists.

dit bah