Old August 1st 05, 04:21 PM
John Smith

cuhulin:

I have ran into such guys before, they usually want you to invest in their idea
so they can develop it into a workable product...

When dealing with such guys an old phrase comes to mind, "A fool and his money
are soon parted..."

John

wrote in message
A guy in North Carolina (I think the article said in North Carolina)
invented a little crude looking model car thingy that runs on Hydrogen
for a science class experiment.According to what he said in the article
the car never needs to be refueled with Hydrogen.(of course,scaling
something like that up to be practical in real size vehicles might take
some doing) I think I emailed that article to one of my webtv
addresses.I will look for it after I read some news updates.Meanwhile,if
y'all will do some searches on the internet for the article,y'all might
beat me to it.
cuhulin