Old August 1st 05, 09:09 PM
Rauno Viljanen

"JPK" d kirjoitti
älkää tuoko näitä englanninkielisiä tänne ...

Itsepä taisit heidät tänne ohjata. Sitä saa mitä kerjää. Vastailepa vain
järkevästi näihinkin.
Terv.V

"Ed Conrad" wrote in message

PREFACE

This is the HubbleTelescope's 2004 ultraview photo, one
that was taken of a totally blackened sky as if through
an eight-foot straw. Result: galaxies upon galaxies upon
galaxies, meaning that our universe is far bigger than we
can even begin to fathom.

http://www.spacedaily.com/images/hub...-desk-1024.jpg

Truth indeed is stranger than fiction.

And an honest, courageous scientist follows truth no matter
where it leads.

It is with a heavy heart that I bring to light one of the greatest
conspiracies of all time.

Especially so, because I was born and raised Catholic.

I am sad to report that, beyond any reasonable doubt, the Gospels
of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John are based on an enormous
amount of fabrication -- insertions here, deletions there -- as to
the biography of the man known as Jesus Christ.

For one thing, the Gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John don't
even have his name right. Actually, his name was Jmmanuel
(pronounced Immanuel). And much, much more importantly,
he NEVER ONCE claimed to be the Son of God.

But Jmmanuel DID reveal that his father was an extraterrestrial,
a resident of a planet in another far-off solar system --
certainly not a God. This, of course, never made the Gospels
of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John.

You see, the original New Testament Gospels weren't written by
Matthew, Mark, Luke or John but by Judas Iscariot, who DID NOT
betray "Jesus," then commit suicide. The betrayer actually was
a man with a similiar-sounding name but Judas has taken the
eternal bum rap.

The truth is, "Jesus" DID NOT die on the cross and, in fact, lived
into his 90s, having married while in his 40s and raising a family.

And Judas Iscariot remained his faithful........................