Old August 1st 05, 10:29 PM
Dave Heil

From: Dave Heil on Jul 29, 12:36 pm

an_old_friend wrote:

Dave Heil wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:

Dave Heil wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:

Dave Heil wrote:

Your attempt at a sentence is gibberish, Mark.

No problem...

Sure it is a problem. It was gibberish before you came along with your
bag o' snot post and it is still gibberish.

Gruppenfuhrer Heil's attempts at "discussion"
turn into personal insults against all who reply to him
(with the exception of PCTA extras, that is).

Why do you suppose that Bill Sohl is able to disagree with PCTA Extra
Class licensees and still not be insulted? Do you think it might be
that his manner is different than yours?

There are times when you write a nearly-comprehensible thought. Those
times are rare.

There are very few times when Herr Gruppenfuhrer Heil's
"replies" are anything other than personal insults.

Spoken like an expert on the subject, Mr. Carbon Obnoxide.

You still have not answered the questions about what you meant to
convey. Perhaps you thought you did so. You were wrong.

Oh, oh...self-promotion to a JUDGE of ALL.

"Heah come de judge, heah come de judge!"

No, Mark, it is still *your* problem. You aren't able to communicate
with others by use of the written word.

Tsk. Fearless Leader speaks!

Can we understand, your holiness, that all MUST make fun of
those with dyslexia? Apparantly that is the RULE in here.
[or is it RILE instead?]

Why, absolutely not, Leonid! I'm only dealing with a dyslexic who
refuses to use available tools to enable him to better communicate using
the written word. You know--the guy who claims that his gibberish is
everyone else's problem.

1. You write gibberish. That is not a lie.

You've written personal insults to people who disagree with
you. That is not a lie.

Your insulting posts to those who disagree with you outnumber any I've
written by five or six to one.

2. You were questioned about what you wrote and what it was supposed to
mean. That is not a lie.

You've been questioned about what you wrote and what it was
supposed to mean...you've only responded with personal insults
to those who have disagreed with you. That is not a lie.

See my response above.

3. You write crap which others can't understand and you've claimed
"abuse" when someone tells you so. That is not a lie.

So? You write CRAP (merde, ****, whatever) which only PCTA
extras can understand and claimed that NCTAs "abuse" you,
therefore "justifying" your personal insults against them.
That is not a lie.

Bzzzzz! Sorry, that *is* a lie.

Have fun making fun at others' expense, Herr Gruppenfuhrer.
That is your nature, apparently.

Swell, Mr. Carbon Obnoxide.

You are a God of Radio and JUDGE over all others who don't
agree with you. Charming behavior. Not.

Oh? Those personalities inhabiting the body of Leonard H. Anderson have
reached a consenus on whether I am or am not a Radio God? They've been
divided for several years now.

You are a licensed radio amateur. Not.

Dave K8MN